I am sure you are familiar with an expression ‘beauty inside and out’, and “beauty from within”
Well eating seaweed is good for you, for hair and your skin (our seaweed even has an EU Approved Health claim for skin!!).
The fact that seaweed is good for you and your health is because it is packed with minerals and other nutrients, and research shows has benefits for weight management. You can even replace salt with seaweed. All these benefits from one food. It sounds too good to be true, but seaweed is good for you, and here we look more at why its good for your skin and hair.
Here are some general points on why seaweed is good for you, and benefits your skin:
- Moisturising: don’t just eat seaweed, share it with your skin. Seaweed can be a good source of iodine, which contributes to normal skin, and also has present zinc, omega-3 fatty acids and selenium. These elements are extremely important for beautiful and healthy skin
- Cleansing: why don’t you check out Ishga’s cleansing lotion made of the purest organic Scottish seaweed and other ingredients that can make your skin pure and shiny?
- Toning & sculpting: in order to work on your body shape you may consider seaweed wraps, masks or cremes that contain seaweed.
- Calming: busy and stressful days come and go whereasb health should always be your a priority. Therefore, after another day full of accomplishments, try to relax applying a seaweed mask on and let the active elements reach the right layer of your skin to relax it.
- Fighting with pigmentation: if redness and spots is your daily problem then you should definitely consider using skincare with the treasure of the ocean in it in order to combat this problem.
- Preventing ageing: it is clinically proven that certain seaweed elements can protect your skin from free radical attacks that may accelerate ageing.
- Restoring & Repairing: certain seaweed extracts may be able to reorganise the cell membrane structure and restore them making your skin look much healthier
- Seaweed as a food and dietary supplement is a natural good source of iodine, which has an EU Approved Health Claim of being able to contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
All these benefits of course depend on using and eating the highest quality seaweed. Therefore, the seaweed supply, harvest locations, processing, traceability and analysis are critical in ensuring you get the best.
Seaweed is good for you and your hair
Needless to say that the environment may negatively affect not only our skin, but your hair as well.
So join team seaweed to take a truly good care of your hair!
Seaweed can contain the well-known elements collagen and other nutrients that are responsible for hair recovery, hydration, mineralisation and also its thickness!
Owing to the abundance of zinc and vitamins A and C in some seaweed, they may also stimulate hair growth and production.
Therefore, consuming seaweed may significantly improve the condition of your hair and skin.
But remember that all seaweed is good it’s just some is better!