At Seaweed & Co. we make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
This Policy, in conjunction with our https://www.seaweedandco.com/terms/, explains how Seaweed & Co. may use the information we collect about you, as well as the rights you have over any personal information we hold about you.
Please read this Policy and our https://www.seaweedandco.com/terms/ carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect
We collect information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number shipping address, transaction details and credit card information) when you:
- register on or buy products on the Website;
- take part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- contact us via e-mail, phone or letter.
How we use your information
We collect your personal information to help Seaweed & Co. better understand you and to enable us to personalise your experience with Seaweed & Co., including offers, promotions and services to meet your needs. We use your information to:
- personalise our services, offers and promotions to you;
- operate your online account;
- process your online orders;
- tell you about important changes to Seaweed & Co.;
- develop and improve our products and services;
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; and
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
With your prior agreement, we may contact you by email, post, SMS or phone:
- with details of offers and information about Seaweed & Co. products or services;
- with offers and information about products or services from selected partners, or for customer research e.g. to help improve our services, products, stores or the Website.
It is entirely your choice if you wish to receive or not receive this information. However, if you tell us that you don’t want to receive marketing information from us this, will mean that you won’t get details of great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
You may choose to no longer receive marketing information from us by:
- amending your options within your account with us
- clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of any of our e-mails to opt of email communications;