The accreditation system is based on the in-depth and world-class knowledge of our expert team: from knowing the sites, to harvesting, processing, analysis, application and research. No one knows seaweed better, nor produces better quality and market relevant products. Our accreditation system includes:
- Sites and waters
- Harvesting techniques and specialist equipment
- Patent Pending (GB1702881.2) processing techniques and technologies
- Certificate of Analysis to food safety requirements and beyond
- Certified Organic, Kosher and SALSA Approved
- Testing undertaken in independent United Kingdom Accreditation Service Laboratories
Making a difference
- We believe in the conservation of our seas, and the ability to provide sustainable nutritious food to everyone. This is why we believe in seaweed as a future food, and are investing to make this the reality.
- We do not provide seaweeds or products from unsustainable or unethical sources.
- Location and conditions of harvest
- Location and conditions of processing
- Traceable by batch number
- Uniquely DNA Authentication SeaweedTM, undertaken by independent labs
- Even the names of the harvesters!
- A customer account login to view all batch information
Research and Education
- We are actively involved in on-going research, with members of our team being guest lecturers at world-class universities, and part of key advisory boards
- We present at international conferences and events to industry and the wider public, to represent seaweed and those that use it
- We contribute regularly to the Doctor Seaweed blog, to inform, educate and intrigue on seaweeds’ incredible benefits.